Creative work, energetically presented, helps 'make the sale'.
This half-day workshop is designed to build delegates' confidence and skills in expressing ideas clearly and enthusiastically for commercial effect,
Delegates learn some of the techniques involved in embedding core presentation messages, receive feedback on their delivery style and helping in setting personal objectives.
- Key learning outtakes
- Structuring creative presentations for maximum impact and clarity
- Building rapport and making personal connections with the audience
- Delivering to create impact and understanding and tell your story
- Working with creative support materials to maximize the impact of your presentation
- Winning ‘Hearts and Minds’ to be influential and persuasive
Who is the course aimed at? Creatives all levels
Who runs it? Matt Robinson
For further information, email email@example.com