This course is designed for those who need to understand more about the procedures, administration, insurance and legal issues surrounding the planning, production and delivery of filmed material.
The day will cover:
- Assessing how far your budget will stretch (including in-house production)
- Breaking down a 'deck' for feasibility
- Timetables and priouction scheduling
- Essential production contracts
- Intellectual property
- Production Insurance
- The need & role of a Producer (including hiring freelance)
- Business Affairs, storage & asset management & delivery
This course is run by IPA Broadcast Production Consultant Kim Knowlton and Matthew Minor, both of whom have over 25 years of experience in all areas of production.