Top 10 Tips in the Penthouse Classroom
This November the IPA are launching shorter classroom style sessions covering 3 topics in one morning for £150 (VAT).
The pilot session on Friday 2nd November will cover:
- 9am - 10am : Top 10 Tips for Time Management, lead by Gwyn March
- 10.15am - 11.15am: Top 10 Tips for Presenting With Confidence, lead by Tish Mousell
- 11.30am - 12.30pm: Top 10 Ways To Better Understand Your Client's Business, lead by Paul Burns
Agencies buy a ‘seat’ for £150 (+VAT) for the morning and can switch people in and out if they wish, or just send one person to all three lessons.
Key learning outtakes
- To arm delegates with a clear structure for writing and delivering a well thought through presentation.
- To help delegates how to work out what is important to do, the order in which to do these priorities properly for greater results, and then how to stick to them!
- To equip delegates with insights, strategies and practical tools to help client service teams lead and grow existing clients.
Please email email@example.com