This online learning programme is designed for newcomers to TouchPoints and covers the survey's background, content and purpose in order to enable people to use TouchPoints data with confidence.
Who it is for
It is intended for anyone working in the communications industry, regardless of discipline. The primary targets are beginners to TouchPoints, people moving into advertising from another industry and existing staff wishing to expand their knowledge.
This programme will be available in modules, in order for the trainee to learn at their own pace, anywhere, any time. The modules are flexible, can be bookmarked and allow the student to return to where they left off.
The 4 learning paths are:
- About IPA TouchPoints
- The TouchPoints Hub Survey
- The TouchPoints Channel Planner
We estimate the course constitutes 3-5 hours of CPD e-learning.
There are several benefits of this online programme:
- The Introduction to TouchPoints is delivered using Learning Paths, a blend of online methods that create the optimal conditions for learning. You’ll be able to pace your own progress and have access to online course support to answer any questions you have.
- It fills participants' knowledge gaps by helping them check their understanding as they go along with the use of quizzes.
- It enables practitioners to see how TouchPoints can bring a new perspective to their clients business.
Finally the trainee is assessed and, if successful, a certificate is sent to the trainee.
For more information contact Rebecca Watson.
NEXT: TouchPoints: Latest News