What will I be doing?
You’ll possess the ability to interpret a brief, generate design ideas, communicate clearly with the project teams, produce construction documents for manufacturing and create stunning presentations for our clients. More than anything we would like to be able to see your passion for the design and construction industry.
What will I need?
• Strong working proficiency of 3D Max and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup to produce CAD construction drawings would also be beneficial but is not essential.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload.
This role will involve travel in the UK as well as abroad. Due to this you will need to hold a full passport and UK driving licence.
A little about us…
Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk) are specialists in delivering cross sector events and in the past two years have been responsible for over 200 events in the UK and across the world, engaging more than 30,000 delegates.
The design team deliver creative solutions for a variety of international exhibitions, conferences, retail projects and events around the globe and we have an exciting opportunity for a 3D Designer to join us. Working directly for the Head of Design alongside an established team of in-house and freelance designers, you’ll be based in our Barnstaple office, just a few miles from North Devon’s finest coast and countryside!
And in return…
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
• Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc
• Company pension scheme
• Outstanding training and progression
• Childcare vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Company Christmas closure
• Cycle to work scheme