We have an opening for an Account Manager to join our B2B client services team in Filleigh, North Devon, to be the first point of contact for the client on a day to day basis and to build and maintain strong client working relationships. You’ll get to work with some great brands including BP and Wincanton Logistics.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters
• Providing team support across the business to ensure that we meet our deliverables.
• Present (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
• Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to the agreed brief
• Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date
• The day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed
• Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost
• Ensuring the appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing - including new media, techniques and research tools
What will I need?
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an Advertising Agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing. You may be an Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge, or an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive looking to progress to the next level with our support. We would also welcome applications from in-house marketers who have broad channel exposure, with solid knowledge of the processes for delivering excellent digital work.
You’ll be resilient and able to build good working relationships with clients, together with a demonstrable track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.
Marketing / Advertising Account Manager (B2B) – Filleigh, Devon, EX32
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
A little about us….
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Cheshire, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
Up to £25,000 +
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
• Outstanding training and progression
• Childcare vouchers
• Refer A Friend scheme
• Regular staff social events
• Early Fridays finishes in the summer
• Company Christmas closure
• Long service award
• Cycle to Work scheme