What will I be doing?
Our Project managers play a crucial role in the delivery of our projects whilst also maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards. They make sure we’re delivering the best work that we can but just as importantly, think very hard about why we’re doing it in the first place.
You’ll be the project lead across a portfolio of clients and you will:
• Manage integrated campaigns by balancing scope, time, cost and quality.
• Act as liaison, and collaborating with key departments to ensure requirements are met.
• Produce and manage project costs and timings.
• Identify how to deliver the best creative without compromising the schedule or budget.
• Produce, manage and control project scope and the change control process.
• Use internal and external client status meetings to drive project delivery.
What will I need?
• Experience in delivering digital projects across a range of technologies
• Taking strategies, proposals and concepts through the whole project lifecycle to delivery
• At ease with working alongside creative and technical teams as well as working in partnership with client services teams and our clients
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, challenged by accountability
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
• Strong understanding of digital, data and direct technologies.
• Excellent problem solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Good attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Inspired by innovation, eager to learn and share knowledge.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a great sense of humour and loads of energy.
• Ability to listen to all members of the team and consider their opinions dispassionately
Do you have experience in delivering digital projects across a range of technologies, and taking strategies, proposals and concepts through the whole project lifecycle to delivery? Do you want the opportunity to work for a top 20 integrated communications company? If so, we could have the perfect job for you!
A little about us...
Bray Leino Yucca (www.brayleinoyucca.co.uk) is an award-winning & leading, customer engagement agency that exists to help our Clients and their brands effectively engage with their customers in an ever-changing world. Unrestricted by channel, focused on driving engagement and delivering results.
And in return…
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
• Health and wellbeing programme
• Childcare vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Regular staff social events
• Early Friday finishes in the summer
• Company Christmas closure
• Cycle to work scheme
• Corporate gym membership discounts