What will I be doing?
• Working alongside the allocated Project Manager, gain an overview of the project and provide advice/guidance/ insight and support to the Project Manager to enable them to consider any risks and carry out associated contingency planning.
• Ensuring that Stands arrive and are set up and comply with agreed criteria/ specifications and standards.
• Ensuring that Suppliers meet agreed production timescales, through the confirmation of working drawings, stand orientation and visuals.
• Reviewing supplier timelines to ensure expectations will be met on time.
• When there is no PM in attendance – take the lead on client liaison, meet and greet clients when they arrive on site and proactively manage client expectations in terms of timings and quality of delivery.
• Be visible, walk the floor and act as an ambassador
• On occasions carry out market intelligence research through reviewing stands and identifying opportunities.
• Work hand in hand with the PM’s on allocated projects
• On allocated projects work hand in hand with the PM’s on design feasibility, personal logistics and sharing previous similar build and venue experience
• Produce a report on the quality of the third-party Supplier and feedback within 48 hours of returning to the office.
What will I need?
• Stand Build Knowledge from manufacturing through to delivery
• International delivery experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to deal with client and suppliers from various nationalities
• Good general IT skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
• Excellent Customer Service skills - positive can-do attitude
•Competent admin skills – able to compile, build reports and expense reports
• Financial astuteness– able to account for expenditure on site with sound economic reasoning and accountability
A little about us…
Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk) are specialists in delivering cross sector events and for over 30 years have delivered award winning event installations, activations and experiences for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Show Support Manager to join our team based in either in Bristol or Barnstaple to take responsibility for overseeing Exhibitions/Events stand builds, ensuring that quality, standards and delivery times are in line with client requirements.
This is an exciting and fast-paced role which will involve a lot of global travel, sometimes at short notice. We’re open as to where you’ll be based, as long as you’re able to work from either the Bristol or Barnstaple office when not globetrotting!
And in return…
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
• Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
• Health and wellbeing programme
• Childcare vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Regular staff social events
• Company Christmas closure
• Cycle to work scheme
• Corporate gym membership discounts