We’re on the lookout for a bright, experienced, enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our Norwich office, helping us drive social media growth across our wide variety of client accounts. This is an important role for an all-rounder who has an opportunity to help shape and drive our social media offer. You’ll tackle social strategy, content planning, community management and implementation.
Key skills and attributes
• Strong proven track record in planning and implementing social media campaigns, ideally for both consumer and B2B audiences
• Able to deliver social media campaigns as standalone initiatives and as part of an integrated multi-channel solution
• Strong technical understanding and leverage of available social media platforms
• Ability to take a strategic advisory approach to challenge and answer client briefs through to leading creative implementation
• Able to prepare and ‘sell’ compelling social media proposals
• Create, populate, and lead execution of content calendars
• A good writer, helping to shape and craft both short and long form content
• To moderate social content when appropriate and/or direct other’s moderation and community management tasks
• To identify and create social media KPI’s and evaluation criteria to support social campaign ROI expectations
• Effective, articulate and confident communicator, comfortable in small and large client group meetings
• Social media evangelist, a passion to champion social media among clients and colleagues
• The ability and personality to work in a team, to tight deadlines.
• A natural curiosity for learning about how and why people share stuff as well as the platforms they use to do it.
We’re bigdog, an award-winning creative agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint.
We have 140 talented integrated specialists, working across offices in London, Leicester, Norwich and Birmingham. We’re part of the Mission Group – one of the UK’s most respected networks – sharing skills and resources across 14 agencies and over 1,000 staff.
• 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• Additional day off for your birthday!
• Health Shield cover
• Company pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Life insurance