Reporting in to our Digital Director, we’re currently on the lookout for a Digital Production Manager to coordinate, traffic and manage digital projects and the development team, but also to act as a bridge for creative produce and realise online content.
• Directly responsible for trafficking, time management and resourcing of a team of 3-4 developers (including end-to-end management of the ticketing system); you will be responsible for taking briefs and requirements from the client service team and working with the resource available to deliver to the required deadline, budgets and high-standards
• Act as part of the digital team to further the knowledge and input to problem-solving of the client service team; provide them with inspiration and solutions to meet and exceed client needs
• Work closely with the creative team on digital and social content; inputting to the ideation and project scoping to ensure ideas are bought to life efficiently and to the highest standard possible
• Jointly responsible, along with lead developers, in the output of R’n’D from the agency’s LABS’s offering. Ensure developers have time and freedom to explore innovative solutions for clients and the agency
Key skills and attributes
• Experienced Project Management – Previous experience in managing and delivering digital projects of varying scales (both large web builds and quick turnaround projects) is essential. Experience of implementing AGILE management is also a requirement.
• Strong technical appreciation – appreciation for the approach and work of developers is vital. You will be working closely with a small team of developers to deliver projects on time and to the quality demanded of our clients.
• Dynamic and creative thinker – as part of the creative aspect of the role, you will be core to facilitating the realisation of creative ideas. You will be involved in the creative process and ideation, and expected to add value to how ideas are bought to life in the most effective ways. This will include video content, as well as digital and social media solutions.
• Can-Do attitude – you will be relied on by all teams in the agency; client service, creative, strategy… all will look to you to find solutions to problems, deliver to client’s expectations and generally make life easier. An unflustered and positive everyday attitude is therefore a must.
• Prince2 Qualified with a web development and/or creative background - working closely with the web development team, some form of direct hands-on experience of either (or both) would be beneficial
• Experience with online management tools - specifically, Teamwork, Sifter or Basecamp. While we expect the standard of candidate to be able to adapt to new tools rapidly, prior experience of these specifically would be an advantage.
Digital Production Manager, Leicester LE2
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Ideas you can’t ignore.
And an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
We’re bigdog, an award-winning creative agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint.
We have 140 talented integrated specialists, working across offices in London, Leicester and Norwich. We’re part of the Mission Group – one of the UK’s most respected networks – sharing skills and resources across 14 agencies and over 1,000 staff.
• 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• Additional day off for your birthday!
• Company pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme