Account Executives/Managers crave a challenge and aren’t afraid to constantly push the boundaries.
In this role you will work alongside senior team members to develop campaign solutions in response to client briefs, no day will be the same and you will be involved in all stages of the planning & buying process.
You will also perform a vital support function to the wider team by coordinating campaign photography, compiling market and production reports, undertaking competitive and post-campaign analysis and other administration tasks as needed. You’ll also get the chance to get involved in the wider Kinetic business by helping with training, forums, agency initiatives, internal and external events etc.
Kinetic is the leading agency in helping brands connect with, and activate, their audiences while they're on the move. The world’s largest planner and digital innovator of Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising, Kinetic understands the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. With dynamic data and technology, we turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context.
We are committed to providing the best possible work environment for our employees to thrive in, this includes:
• 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days with length of service) + time off between Christmas and New Year
• Birthday day off
• Option of holiday purchase up to 5 days a year
• Private Health Insurance (BUPA)
• Group Life Assurance
• Enhanced Maternity and Family policies
• Childcare vouchers
• Annual Travel Loan
• Cycle to Work Loan
• WPP discounted gym membership
• WPP share scheme
• Early Finish Friday (4pm in summer months and 5pm rest of the year)
• WPP Discounts and Kinetic local discounts
• Christmas / Summer parties and monthly social events
• Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee