If you’re looking for a career break, a portfolio role, or to give back to the industry, this could be just the role for you.
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT RESTRICTED TO CANDIDATES LIVING IN LONDON/SOUTH EAST ENGLAND. IT IS OPEN NATIONALLY. WE TAKE APPLICATIONS FROM ACCROSS THE UK.
• Preparing and delivering structured mentor interactions to apprentices;
• Providing appropriate and timely feedback to apprentices and maintaining records of their progress and development;
• Maintaining up to date subject knowledge;
• Taking a proactive approach to the development and achievement of your caseload of apprentices;
• Completing on-the- job assessment for apprentices;
• Maintaining excellent communication links and relationships with host employers;
• Ensuring compliance with Code of Practice and Awarding Body and Arch Assessment Guidelines.
The IPA, and our training partner, Arch, are offering 20 advertising and digital marketing professionals the opportunity to join our Creative Pioneers 2 learning and development team from January 2018.
With an ambitious target of 1000 apprenticeship starts per year by 2020, we need a growing number of mentors to support line managers and apprentices across our portfolio of apprenticeship qualifications; in general management, digital marketing, content production, digital analytics, HR, PR and more.
10-30 hours a week with flexible working
A pro rata salary up to £ 45,000
Full training to prepare you for the role at the Creative Pioneers2/Arch Academy