We are a Central London-based advertising agency looking for an Associate Business Affairs Manager to join our Business Affairs team.
The individual will report into the Director of Business Affairs, teaming with a Business Affairs Manager in the development of creative content for multiple media across nine EMEA markets.
This individual must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently across all levels and departments on multiple projects simultaneously, resolving issues and recommending solutions. They are motivated, detail-oriented, able to prioritize, work well under pressure and have a can-do attitude. This person must be flexible and accessible out-of-hours when required, going above and beyond to ensure key deadlines are met and risk is managed.
o Work with BA Manager to review advertising content at all stages of creative development (origination and localization).
o Work with local legal teams to establish risk assessments, outline solutions and escalate issues as necessary.
o Liaise with Business Affairs counterparts in LA head office, and other offices as required.
o Secure consent and clear rights for third-party assets (images, props, logos, apps etc.).
o Work with Production and BA Manager on language, approval and setting of legal lines across all media.
o Work with Production and BA Manager on vetting, negotiating and contracting talent.
o Manage BA requirements on small campaigns (primarily print and poster work).
o Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies + monitor regulatory adjudications.
o Work as part of team to ensure Client’s confidentiality directives are followed.
• BA experience in the advertising, marketing, entertainment or production management industry required.
• College degree in Business/Marketing concentration preferred.
• Licensing experience (particularly international) is a plus.
• An understanding of IP rules & regulations + knowledge of regulatory bodies is an asset (Clearcast, ARPP, IAP, ROK)
• Must have excellent time management skills.
• Must be highly pro-active and detail-orientated.
• Knowledge of broadcast, digital/internet & print production an asset.
• Proficient on Numbers & Keynote or Microsoft equivalents.
• Passionate about technology, Advertising, and Media.
• Able to speak other languages is a plus (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish & Arabic)