We’re looking for a passionate Campaign Operations Assistant to become an integral part of our Marketing services agency within the UK. As a Campaign Operations Assistant, you will be responsible for the setup, execution, delivery and analyses of digital campaigns. You will work across many of our most prestigious clients, within the wider group, there is a fantastic range of clients allowing plenty of opportunity to develop skills across many verticals over time.
You will be right at the centre of the team, gaining practical, hands-on experience of working across the full project lifecycle, and the satisfaction of seeing ideas become a reality. You can expect to work alongside talented people and experts in all areas of our business, working closely with the client to implement a solution that meets their needs.
This role is essential in ensuring the on-going delivery of great work and client service from the client team at OMD UK. While involved in campaign operations, analysis and reporting of the accounts, you’ll work closely with the rest of the planning team.
The successful candidate will essentially turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions for our clients.
Campaign Operations Assistant responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. The successful candidate will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor, interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality. In doing so, you learn to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, whilst working with the prioritise business and information needs.
Understand how to filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems. Along the way, locating and define new process improvement opportunities, performance and quality control plans.
Core pillars of Responsibilities
• Production and delivery of key client outputs such as reports, reconciliation documentation and contact reports & agendas
• Build working knowledge across multiple adservers and third party technology providers (e.g. Bright Analytics, Datarama, Integral, Moat etc)
• Complete scheduled and ad hoc account tasks as requested
• Ownership of data collection, collation and analysis
• Communicate effectively and professionally to build strong relationships with the people you are working with both within the agency and outside
• Collate and deliver commentary on relevant data for planning e.g. competitor reports, media industry trends, live research and desk research
• Complete all hygiene & budget checks as required and in accordance with the team processes
• Respond to emails and verbal requests within appropriate timescales
• Learn and be a competent user of all relevant tools & technologies associated with the role
• Learn to set up campaigns, placements and creative assets through our in-house campaign management system (DCM), 3rd party ad serving partners, and publisher interfaces
• Gradually increase trafficking knowledge advancing from simple creative setups, encompassing standard desktop display, mobile, and 1x1 tracking, to more intricate creative setups, encompassing but not limited to video and dynamic creative
• Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met. Check daily reports, providing updates in team meetings, and providing troubleshooting support
• Liaison with the Planning teams ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise
• Support senior team members on complex campaign setups and escalations to third party vendors when necessary
• Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel (Intermediate/Advanced level) and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
• Relevant degree and/or proven work experience as a data analyst or
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
• Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
• A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) a distinct advantage
OMD UK is an integrated media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands including Google, PepsiCo, McDonald’s, Disney, Channel 4 Intel and easyJet.
We operate across over 80 markets and are the most awarded media network globally, topping the Gunn report for creativity for the last 7 years and in June 2017 OMD was named Cannes Media Network of the Year.
Our vision for OMD UK is to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK and to become an integrated marketing communications agency for all our clients. We passionately believe creativity and innovation is the key to business growth. “Insight Ideas Results” has been the global philosophy of OMD since the network was founded, reflecting a continual drive to identify brilliant insight and unlock breakthrough ideas that drive business performance.
In the UK, we believe the opportunity and need today for our clients is to create the kind of ideas for brands that earns them a greater share of life, and we have unified the whole agency around the notion of being Culturally Connected.
At OMG, UK we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients’ businesses.
Download additional details