• Work with the Marketing and Communications team to take on graphic design tasks such as: Storyboards, designs, multi-page documents, posters, marketing materials, email newsletters, web pages, social media graphics, infographics, video content and web components
• Creative designs skills with ability to work to deadlines
• Good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite products such as Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
• Good organisation skills and a responsible attitude
• Keep track of schedules and workloads for each campaign.
• Work with Senior Account Mangers to determine which creative’s are available and best suited to be assigned to upcoming projects.
• Follow up when necessary to make sure work is on schedule and on track for presentation.
What you bring:
• Foundation degree or equivalent in graphic design or other visual art subject
• 2+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
• Positive and energetic attitude with the ability to work independently and as a team player with our team in the UK
• Ability to multitask, manage and focus on a number of projects in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain high attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative and possess an outstanding work ethic
• Strong knowledge of current design trends
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Great oral and written communication skills
• Excellent command and expertise of a Mac platform (Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Flash and Dreamweaver knowledge is an asset
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
At Mediareach, we believe we can help clients and their brands reach all of their audiences, achieve success and increase their market-share.
Our integrated agency formula for delivering success is based on 29 years campaign experience and deep insights. Being an independent agency means we care more for our clients. We are IPA member agency and follow the best in UK’s agency standards and best practice and always encourage our staff to take time to participate in the training that would help them improve their professional skills.
• Employer-provided health benefits, pension scheme, season ticket and more!
• Generous holiday allowance (20 days annual leave + statutory holidays + office shutdown days during the holiday period between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day) + Birthdays off!
• Flexible work hours if on occasion you need to start late or leave early
• The opportunity to attend Mediareach monthly lunch outings
• Free supply of healthy snacks, fruits and food