We’re looking for a pro-active, passionate and smart thinking Technical Digital Project Manager with an excellent technical understanding to join our growing team. The role will focus on ensuring client projects (websites & Apps) are delivered on time and within budget.
This is full-time, London-based position.
If you are someone who can deliver results and exceed client expectations, then this job is for you.
-All project deadlines are always met
-All projects are fully tested to meet our high standards
-Projects are delivered within budget
-Excellent communication to clients throughout the process
What the job will entail:
- Creating and delivering project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements with built in contingencies using Gantt charts, ticketing systems and time management tools.
- Ensuring projects run according to schedule and are delivered on time and profitably
- Ensuring that all parties understand full scope of project and obtain all information required (either directly from client or via AM's - as appropriate) for designers and developers to get the job done efficiently.
- Liaising with clients about any technical aspects of the project
- Scheduling project / tasks with development and design team
- Assisting with writing technical / functional specifications for projects
- QA of projects
- Running a short daily deliverables meeting with the development/design team
- Ensure the agency’s project workflow is maintained and always contribute new ideas to streamline processes
- Being involved during the initial onboarding process by producing project estimates, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend any client meetings where a technical component is necessary
- Adapting to and understanding company processes
- Understand the agencies goals and look for any opportunity to enhance the company’s performance.
- The role includes keeping the development/design team schedules up to date.
- Highly Personable and great with people
- Proven experience in delivering websites
- Technical understanding of website build process. Can speak technical to clients but not in too much detail - you will leave the detail to the practitioners
- Competent with Google Analytics
- Smart, presentable and professional.
- Great with prioritisation. You must be able to balance the ‘reactive’ side of the job with the longer-term, more strategic parts of project management.
- Efficiency - maximum output with minimal wasted effort.
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Calm under pressure
- At least 2 years' experience within a digital agency
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in an agency environment
- Understanding of Agile and Prince 2 methodologies
- Confident managing teams of people
- A Background in delivering digital projects, email campaigns, Apps etc
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Project management: ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
- The ability to handle stressful situations
- Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people’s opinions
- Knowledge of the web/app design and build process and critical evaluation
- Ability to command respect of colleagues
Energy House Digital is a full service digital agency. We specialise in UX, web design, web development, app development, mobile development ….. (deep breath)…. content generation and distribution, SEO, PPC, app store optimisation, social media advertising, and creating strategic digital marketing plans for clients and much more.
At EHD we are one team, made up of individual experts that never stop learning. Every member of our team is an expert in their field. They are passionate about their area of Digital and appreciate that in such a quickly evolving industry, being an expert also means being humble enough to know that you can never stop learning.
If you believe in “Being the Best, Being Loved and Pushing Yourself” you may be the next addition to our growing team
The team you will be joining:
We are looking for a driven, hungry individual to join our awesome and already growing team.
On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work with candidates that reflect our core beliefs:
- Strive for excellence (not mediocrity)
- There is a way around everything. It’s just a matter of finding it.
- Choose Growth, Not Protection
- Empower and inspire each other.
- Contribute your ideas, don’t simply take orders.
- Stay lean, go fast and break things.
- Never stop learning, Be Curious and Adapt to win.
What you will get:
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love with the chance of a fast-track career progression.
- A personalised training program and mentoring to be completely awesome at your role.
- Work with fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary.
- The chance to build and grow your own account management department.
- Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing and sales knowledge.
- Access to our library of books, articles and training courses.
- Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer, wine, bubbles, or anything your heart desires).
- Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)