HP Inc is an American technology company based in Palo Alto with regional hubs across the globe. HP develops and provides hardware, such as personal computers (PCs) and printers (including ink & accessories). HP Inc has been developing for the future ever since their conception:
“Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe.”
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) through the PHD EMEA office based in London act as key communication partners to Hewlett Packard Inc across the EMEA region to cover mainly:
- Development of integrated regional strategies (off/online) to enable consistency in communication across the region and across all channels
- Market Engagement excellence to ensure best-in-class local campaign implementation through the Omnicom local offices
- Most advanced data reporting and measurement management generating key insights and learnings
The PHD regional team works in close collaboration with the Regional HPI clients, the PHD office based in the US, as well as 34+ local markets across the EMEA region (focusing on 8 key markets : UK / France / Germany / Spain / Italy / Netherlands / Switzerland / Sweden).
- Support and work with Manager/Director/ Team to ensure delivery of PHD’s media product
- Contribute to company-wide initiatives aimed at Finding a Better Way
- Be a trusted resource by supporting the Manager/Director/ Team in delivering client service and be seen internally and – where appropriate -externally as a valuable resource for colleagues and clients
- Have a knowledge and understanding of core paid media channels combined with an ability to use insight, planning and finance tools & systems
- Support the Manager/AD by delivering clear, articulate status meeting and contact reports. Operation of PHD information tools and systems (e.g. partner centre/dashboards) to support efficient account team delivery internally and externally
- Own your own development – actively seek to learn, and support others to develop too.
- Understand technical media terms and strengths and weaknesses of each media; Understand the role of PHD within the communications process and the value we bring to the client’s business. Liaise with other partner agencies.
- Use Source regularly.
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- The ability to be articulate (written or oral), and comfortable presenting. Strong attention to detail and numerate. Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- The capacity to manage and prioritize tasks to meet (often tight) deadlines
- The ability to be highly organised and capable of managing upwards and with 3rd parties (media owners, partner agencies, potentially clients)
- A collaborative, positive ‘can-do’ mindset
PHD invented communications planning over 25 years ago. We are now the most awarded network, winning Network of the Year the last 2 years running. PHD Global Business aims to be the best of PHD , working closely with the rest of the global PHD network. That’s more than 80 offices across 70 countries. We are part of Omnicom Media Group, the media division of Omnicom Group, Inc.
The company feels different from other media agencies, in a way that puts a bounce in your step and a buzz in the air. Our values are Courage, Openness and Curiosity, and everyone prides themselves on their restlessness to find a better way. We are experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialized in, client services, trading, insights & strategy, search & programmatic, sponsorship & events, mobile and social.
We are proud to work with world class, premium brands including Unilever, GSK, Volkswagen, SC Johnson, Canon, HP to name but a few. Each of them has different business models and challenges to wrestle with, and we partner them to get the most out of communication, for today’s world and also tomorrow’s.