What we’re looking for ...
... a marketing manager for our London office. You will already be a proven success in marketing for an integrated agency or business. You’ll be driven by wanting to get the agency heard in this noisy industry. You will be adept at building the right story from the agency’s body of work and have the confidence to coordinate (and contribute to) the agency’s involvement with industry bodies, platforms and channels.
Your superpower will be relentless opportunity spotting for the agency position as the agency who creates ideas that drives commerce along the whole consumer journey.
We are a small, successful team with proven ways-of-working to deliver high quality creative work to influence consumer behaviour moving people from living, to looking, to buying.
Reporting to the MD and CD, you will be responsible for the agency’s marketing. You will have the support of an Executive Assistant for admin and the remit to grow a team as the agency grows.
Core skills we seek
So what do we need you to be expert at and passionate about?
• Track record in marketing an agency or a brand.
• An interest in great ideas and the creative process.
• A keen interest in the fast-changing world of digital products and platforms – keeping up-to-date with what’s possible on social media.
• Ability to understand the business proposition and our position vs competitors.
• Ability to build profile for key leadership team members.
• Champion of our credentials - find the compelling stories in the agency body of work.
• Owning the Agency’s social media strategy, identifying opportunites to be part of the conversation and working with the team to create great content.
• Building relationships and getting value from our relationships with Creative Brief & MAA.
• Owning our marketing plan (from a strategy defined by leadership team) gaining media exposure from Campaign, Marketing Week & AdAge as key titles as well as social channels and industry events.
• Excellence in pitch management: from pitch list persuasion, killer RFI/RFP skills to pitch orchestration.
What you’ll bring to Integer London
- You’ll bring a competitive spirit and professional hunger to the client leadership team. We want more opportunity-seekers who believe in making their own luck.
Why come to work with us?
- We’re a future-facing agency with the intention to outsmart bigger, slower traditional agencies
- We know how to move people from living to looking to buying from under our roof.
- We believe in our people and we believe in the power of our gang.
- You’ll be an important part of that gang and will contribute to the vision, values and culture of the agency. You’ll embody our global mission to ‘do great work that works’.
- You’ll have access to great people, platforms, tools and opportunities to train, learn and co-produce with our global network.
Who is Integer London?
We are part of a 30+ office infrastructure owned by Omnicom with 1,200 staff worldwide.
We’re working with clients to build, grow and advance their organizations in commerce, driving transaction in an omni-channel world where shopping can happen anytime, anywhere. We use cultural insight to fuel creative ideas that build brands and connect with people where they are living, looking and buying, accelerating people toward commerce. We call this connected creativity, and it places us at the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
Competitive & benefits