About The Role:
This role is within PHD Programmatic Global, which is the team that looks after multi-market programmatic campaigns from a central location. PHD Programmatic Global is experiencing rapid growth and seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Programmatic Analyst. This person will be responsible for supporting in the implementation and management of international programmatic campaigns, as well as developing analysis and reporting capabilities.
As a Programmatic Analyst, you will optimise campaigns using a range of targeting criteria across channel and demand side platform to ensure they meet performances expectations.
This person will wear many hats with a focus on flawless execution and an eye for detail ensuring performance, and will have scope to locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Develop and build a strong understanding of the programmatic and PHD Programmatic media landscape;
• Provide support for trafficking of creative through ad servers or other technology platforms
• Campaigns Analysis: use the data from Demand Side Platforms and Adservers to build optimization logics insights and recommendations. For example, optimization around; Day of week and time of day, formats, exchanges, platforms and websites and Audience Profiles.
• Interpret Data, analyze, and identify trends or patterns in complex data sets results using statistical Techniques and provide ongoing Reports.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Network Optimisation : help determine publishers selection, pricing volume and execute tactics on the DSP
• Supporting in ad-hoc requests from the client or agency teams
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure
• An organized individual with excellent attention to detail
• Proactive in finding solutions and raising these to other team members / your manager.
• Experience in Microsoft packages, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
• Fluent in English, additional languages advantageous
The OMD EMEA job descriptions are not intended to be restrictive and are a guideline to the duties in this role.
The PHD Programmatic Global team based in London lead centrally managed campaigns and also lead strategy and best practice for our largest regional clients. PHD Programmatic Global is seeking a Programmatic Analyst to play a central role in product development and developing analytical frameworks to improve the business.