We are looking for an SEO Account Manager with strong technical skills, happy to do the following:
• Understand our clients' business objectives and translate these into best-in-class organic search strategies that drive business real value
• Coordinate projects and client deliverables in order to deliver on the long and short term goals that allow you to fulfil the strategies that you help develop
• Collaborate with members of the organic and performance marketing teams to level up our collective skillset and improve the service our clients receive
• Create first-class relationships with the key client points of contact
• Recommend and manage content marketing, digital PR and creative projects
• Contribute to and deliver on new business opportunities where required
Who you are:
• A problems solver, curious and smart who loves seeing the impact of their work
• Someone who enjoys communicating with clients and demonstrating value
• Bright and energetic, you enjoy finding creative solutions to problems: interested in new technology and how things work
• Passionate about digital, you enjoy producing high quality reports, analysis and presentations, and take pride in how your work is presented
• Strategic project manager with good experience of planning, managing and implementing SEO projects throughout the whole SEO project lifecycle
• Interested in understanding the bigger picture in terms of marketing and advertising solutions and the relationship to client KPIs and ROI
• Have a desire to own your own projects and workload, and are happy with being accountable for the performance of your accounts
DBD is a digital marketing agency with search at its heart, based in vibrant Soho.
Established in 2000, we are of the UK’s longest established specialist search marketing agencies. Today we are made up of a team of specialist SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Content Influencer Marketing people; and have developed an award winning blogger network, The Bloggers’ Lounge.
Our clients range from start-ups to global businesses, and include Virgin, KLM, Breast Cancer Care, Keith Prowse and the Maybourne Hotel Group – owners of luxury hotels Claridge’s, the Connaught and the Berkeley.
We have really exciting plans for 2017 and beyond, and need a smart, ambitious technical SEO to add to our team of organic search specialists.
Why choose DBD?
• Competitive salary
• Generous benefits package, including pension and personal bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday per year, rising to 26 after two years
• £500 “Mind, Body & Soul” budget to spend on personal development activities of your choice e.g. gym membership, language lessons, acrobatics: you choose!
• Bespoke training opportunities to support your personal career development goals
• Internal promotion opportunities rewarding achievement and effort
• Collaborative, friendly and fun office environment
• In-house pool competitions, Friday beers and snacks, regular socials including monthly breakfasts, cocktail making classes, bowling, go-karting, a summer boat party and much more!