Talented digital media executive with an obsession for effectiveness? This is the role for you.
Hunterlodge Advertising is looking for a talented Digital Media Executive to integrate straight into the media department and complement our vision. Working within the busy media team, you will be responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard, across an enviable range of B2B and B2C clients.
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our Managing Director, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
The right candidate should have experience project managing digital strategies, be comfortable presenting your work, but above all, you need to have a passion and enthusiasm for digital media and advertising effectiveness. This role is perfect for a natural problem solver that will not relent until the right media is chosen for the job at hand; and you must be equally passionate about testing, measuring and refining to deliver the best possible payback to your client.
Necessary skills / experience:
• Experience of runningGoogle and Bing search marketing campaigns
• Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns (Generic, Remarketing, Native & Programmatic)
• Be proficient with DoubleClick Bid Manager and Campaign Manager
• Understanding of client side analytics packages such as Google Analytics
• Confidence to manage paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
• Be able to write solid rationales to back up recommendations
• Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
• Have an excellent digital background with experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting
• Be a relationship builder - at ease with colleagues, clients, and media owners
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word
Desirable but not necessary:
• Knowledge of SEO best practice
• Have experience in media strategy development
• Off line media planning and buying experience
Established in 1987, Hunterlodge Advertising specialises in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results. We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture that refuses to lose!
• Attractive salary and package subject to ability
• Hunterlodge has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. We have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Managers will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded by Hunterlodge. In addition there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
• Free gym membership.
• A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
• We celebrate Thirsty Thursdays – on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available
• Regular company social events