19 students graduate from IPA AdSchool 2014
IPA AdSchool 2014, which began on 7th July, is unique, with successful students rotating fortnightly around three different agencies as well as attending weekly evening talks.
Final year University students and graduates are currently still attending the IPA AdAcademy 2014 and will graduate on 28th August. The Academy runs for for eight weeks and offers the opportunity for students to be immersed in agency life, attend evening sessions, and work on a live brief.
Almost 500 applications were received from students in their penultimate year, final year and graduates, which is up 36% year on year. Several students have successfully secured longer placements and jobs in many of the agencies who have participated.
The judges for the graduation night pitches were Chris Whitson (Team News), Amelia Torode (The Good Relations Group), James Stevens (WCRS) and Dan Harris (M/SIX).
View the photos from the IPA AdSchool 2014 graduation event.
The graduates and their agencies are:
- Andrew Matthews (Mindshare, St Luke’s, Mindshare)
- Anna Meng (Dentsu Aegis Network, Publicis, All Response Media)
- Antonia Wood (Ogilvy & Mather, Cheil, Saatchi & Saatchi)
- Charlie Warner (Wunderman, Proximity, MBA)
- Darren Wanklyn (All Response Media, Grand Union, Cheil)
- Emily McAllister (Publicis, Wunderman, Grand Union)
- Emily Vine (All Response Media, WCRS, Ogilvy & Mather)
- Erika Smith (Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi, St Luke’s)
- George Webster (Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis, Mcgarrybowen)
- Isabelle Hutchinson (DLKW Lowe, Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis)
- Katie Gillies (The Minimart, Ogilvy & Mather, Publicis)
- Kinvara Hubbard (WCRS, The Minimart, Ogilvy & Mather)
- Milena Court (MBA, Mcgarrybowen,Wunderman)
- Miriam Goode (Saatchi & Saatchi, Mcgarrybowen, The Minimart)
- Nicholas Collins (St Luke’s, All Response Media, WCRS)
- Raghav Bali (Proximity, Mindshare, Dentsu Aegis Network)
- Rory Keddie (Grand Union, All Response Media, Proximity)
- Thomas Andrews (Cheil, DKLW Lowe, All Response Media)
- Tim Abayomi-Cole (Mcgarrybowen, MBA, DLKW Lowe)
The IPA would like to thank all agencies involved in AdSchool and AdAcademy 2014, and to wish the graduates every success in their future adland careers.
If you would like to be part of the growing number of agencies taking an interest in showcasing the advertising industry’s worth to bright, motivated young people and to discover the stars of the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to get involved next year.
More information for students regarding next year’s programme will be announced soon.
Last updated 15/08/2014