2009 Best of Health Awards judges announced
Dave Trott, Creative Director of Chick Smith Trott, is to be Chairman of Judges, and Adrian Parr, Creative Director of Torre Lazur McCann, is to be Convenor of Judges at the IPA’s 2009 Best of Health Awards, which are recognised as the top creative awards by healthcare advertising agencies.
The judging panel includes:
• Ed Bones, Creative Director, Ogilvy Healthworld Advertising
• Yvette Cumbers, Senior Copywriter, Woolley Pau
• Alex Frech, Creative Director, Black and Ginger
• Berta Loran, Creative Director, Global Healthcare
• Andrew Nicholson, Creative Director, Magnetic hca
• Patrick Norrie, Creative Director, Grey Healthcare
• Richard Rayment, Joint Creative Director, GSW Junction 11
• Andrew Spurgeon, Creative Director, Langland
• Brian Towell, Creative Director, CDM London
• Mike Walker, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Healthcare
The winners will be announced at the Awards party at Gilgamesh in Camden on 9th July.
To buy tickets:
Tickets booked before 30th May cost £100 plus VAT for members and £115 plus VAT for non-members and can be booked online.
For full details about the awards, please visit: www.bestofhealthawards.co.uk
Last updated 14/05/2009