2014 Media Owner Awards deadline approaching
There will be 16 awards in total. Eight awards will be based on findings of the IPA’s Online Media Owner Survey (a combination of spring, autumn and year-on-year results), and eight awards will be submission based.
If you think a winning trophy can be yours visit www.ipamoa.co.uk for further details. To nominate an outstanding online media owner or campaign, email Bethany@ipa.co.uk. The final entry deadline is Friday 4th July 2014.
Says Pete Robins, IPA Digital Media Group Chairman and Managing Partner Agenda 21: “We saw entries double between the 2012 and 2013 Media Owner Awards, and we are hoping to build on this success this year as we continue to support excellence in our industry and showcase best practice. I’m looking forward to once again chairing the judging and rewarding those who have really made a worthwhile difference.”
The judging panel includes:
- Pete Robins, Managing Partner, Agenda21 (Chairman of Judges)
- Paul Davison, Head of Digital Trading, Amplifi - Dentsu Aegis Network
- Sannah Rogers, Trading Director, ZenithOptimedia
- Suzy Ryder, Head of Digital, Maxus
- Samir Shah, Associate Media Director, House of Kaizen
- Will Smyth, Chief Digital Strategy Officer, EMEA, Omnicom Media Group
- Jo Stevenson, Group Media Director, Amplifi - Dentsu Aegis Network
- Mike Dando, EMEA Media Planning Manager, Epson Europe
- Nicola Shepherd, Head of Media, Barclays Retail Bank
The awards scheme identity draws its heritage from a moa; a large, now extinct, (although sometimes spotted at awards ceremonies!) New Zealand bird that walked the earth for 60 million years.
- Best Technology
- Best Unfeatured Media Owner
- Best Online Campaign
- Best Cross-Media Campaign
- Rising Star
- Sales Newcomer
- Commercial Director
- Unsung Hero
The awards derived from the current survey questions come in two categories: ‘Best’ and ‘Most Improved’. ‘Best’ will be based on this year’s combined spring and autumn survey results. ‘Most Improved’ will be based on year-on-year results (autumn 2014 versus autumn 2013).
- Best Media Owner
- Best at Innovation
- Best at Cross-Media
- Best Partner
- Most Improved Media Owner
- Most Improved at Innovation
- Most Improved at Cross Media
- Most Improved Media Partner
Last updated 26/06/2014