Congratulations to WACL Future Leader Award winners
The individuals were rewarded for demonstrating their commitment to developing a career within the industry and for demonstrating their potential as future leaders.
This year’s winners are:
- Amy Bryson, Board Director, Iris
- Camilla Eden, Client Services Director, Jam
- Emily Horswell, Account Director, JWT
- Emma Kelly, Business Director, Marketing Store
- Hayley Sivner, Strategist, RKCR/Y&R
- Izabele Taseski, Communications Manager, Barclays
- Laura Vipond, New Business Director, Karmarama
- Liz Stark, Digital Activation Director, Starcom
- Nikki Wilkinson, Digital Strategy Director, Walker Media
- Persa Shadnia, Account Manager, Mindshare
- Ruth Nye, Account Director, Good Relations
- Therese Baggas, Strategic Marketing & Planning, Barclays
Each of the winners has been awarded 90% of the total cost towards a further educational/training scheme of their choice to help enhance their chances of getting to the top ranks of their organisation.
The courses chosen by this year’s winners include behavioural science, data analytics, coding, communication, finance, copywriting and the IPA’s One Day MBA.
For more information please visit the WACL website.
Last updated 09/12/2014