Elspeth Lynn and Lee Williams head up IPA Best of Health judging panel
The IPA Best of Health Show awards the best creativity in healthcare advertising, embracing the promotion of brands to both healthcare professionals and consumers. The Awards remain true to their guiding principle and are unique in being the only programme where work from around the world is judged by leading UK practitioners.
The IPA congratulates its 2016 Best of Health Show Chair, Elspeth Lynn, for last week receiving the Lions Health Grand Prix with FCB Inferno and client Pearson. View the work here.
The judging panel of leading industry experts includes:
- Malcolm Badger, Founder, Creative Director, Creative Garden
- Emily Brooks, Head of Digital, McCann Health
- Zuleika Burnett, Executive Director, Creative and Innovation, Havas Life
- Laurie Castelli, Founder, Director, Castelli & Company
- Melissa de Lusignan, Group Creative Director, Hive Group
- Peter Henshaw, Executive Creative Director, International, Aptus Health
- Diana Janicki, Executive Creative Director, TBWA\WorldHealth
- Eduard Llena Portell, Executive Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Health & Digitas Health
- Brett O'Connor, Creative Director, VCCP Health
- Shaheed Peera, Executive Creative Director EU, Publicis Life Brands
The entry deadline is the 26th August with entries received by the 12th August receiving an early bird discount. The shortlist will be announced in October and winners will be announced at the award ceremony on 29th November.
For a full list of entry categories visit www.bestofhealthshow.com.
Last updated 30/06/2016