IPA announces leading line-up of client and industry judges for Effectiveness Awards
The judging panel will be headed up by Chairman of Judges Lord Davies of Abersoch, CBE alongside Convenor of Judges Lorna Hawtin, Head of Planning, TBWA/Manchester and Deputy Convenor of Judges Bridget Angear, Joint Chief Strategy Officer, AMV BBDO.
- Abigail Comber, Head of Brands and Marketing, BA
- Nicholas Hall, Head of Marketing, GoCompare.com
- Cameron Hughes, Head of Brand, Innocent drinks
- Andrew Mallery, Marketing Director, Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars
- Stephen Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, ASDA
- Jeremy Tester, Deputy Managing Director, Sky Media
- Troy Warfield, CCO, Avis Budget Group
- Dominic Box, Managing Director, Tangible
- Janey Bullivant, Co-Founder, The Effectiveness Partnership
- Maggie Collier, Co-Founder and CEO, Flamingo
- Clive Cooper, Owner, Your Future London
- Chris Fill, Director, Fill Associates
- Jonathan Harman, Managing Director, Media, Royal Mail Group
- Judy Harman, Planning Director, Newsworks
- Brian Jacobs, Founder, BJ&A
- Deborah McCrudden, Managing Director, Ipsos ASI UK
- Colin McDonald, Founder, McDonald Research
- Sara Marshall, Founder and CEO, Deeks Consulting
- Bob Morrison, Founding Partner, Elephants Can’t Jump
- Andrew Phillips, Director, Big Island
- Tony Regan, Founder, Brand Performance
View biographies for the Client judges, Industry judges, and Chairman and Convenors of judges.
Says Lord Davies: “What appealed to me most about judging these prestigious awards is the financial rigour that these campaigns must demonstrate. It is not enough to be creative; they must also prove the value of this creativity on the bottom line. Ultimately as Chairman of Judges I’m looking to be wowed by the transformational power of advertising from across the world in terms of the impact it has on business fortunes.”
Says Lindsey Clay, Chief Executive, Thinkbox, the overall Awards’ sponsor: “Thinkbox is proud to be associated with the IPA Effectiveness Awards for another year. We share the IPA’s dedication to proving and celebrating the very best in advertising effectiveness.”
Find out more about the Effectiveness Awards at the IPA Effectiveness Hub.
The IPA also runs the Eff Test, a qualification designed to help planners identify and evaluate the planning and effectiveness measurement techniques that are central to understanding how agencies can create effective campaigns for their clients.
Last updated 21/08/2014