Taking marketing effectiveness to the next level at IPA EffWeek 2018
EffWeek 2018 is designed to deliver market impact in three ways:
- To boost marketing investment
- To future proof marketing strategies
- To optimise marketing outcomes.
It addresses the questions that matter for marketing to the C-suite, managing day-to-day decision-making and reporting on marketing performance.
Now in its third year, the EffWeek programme is co-created by an Advisory Board of two senior marketers, 10 agency leaders, seven partner sponsors, and associations including ISBA and MRS, and is built around research, making it the most evidence-based event in the marketing calendar.
New learning to be shared at the flagship conference at CodeNode on 9th October includes:
- Marketing effectiveness in the digital era Part 2: a deep dive into IPA Databank ratios across sectors and categories with Les Binet and Peter Field
- Creating an effectiveness culture: the launch of IPA/ISBA industry benchmark across finance, marketing and agencies, with case examples of how to do it well
- The metrics that matter: from green paper to white paper: a cross-industry framework for measurement strategy
- Optimising multi-platform creativity: the results of a series of collaborative R&D projects evaluating multi-media creativity and effectiveness.
The conference will be followed by satellite events around the UK throughout the rest of the week.
For more information and to book tickets visit the EffWorks website.
EffWeek 2018 is sponsored by Facebook, Gain Theory, Google, Newsworks, Royal Mail, System 1 and Thinkbox
Last updated 22/06/2018