TSB, SABMiller and Aviva join stellar Effectiveness Week line-up to help drive business transformation
At the heart of Effectiveness Week 2016 is the Effectiveness Genesis thought-leadership conference on the 1st and 2nd November which poses the difficult questions:
- Can marketing effectiveness drive business transformation?
- What is the right way to judge marketing investments?
- What is the best way to approach multi-channel, multi-platform?
- What is creativity’s role in effectiveness?
- What is the future of leveraging data?
- Is customer experience the ultimate effectiveness tool?
We have a stellar line up of speakers to help us find the answers including:
- Tom Davenport, Fellow at MIT, Senior Advisor to Deloitte Analytics and author of The Analytical Marketer
- Jan Gooding, Group Brand Director, Aviva
- Mark Luce, Group Marketing Operations Director, SABMiller
- Nigel Gilbert, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, TSB
- David Still, Head of Brand Strategy, Insight and Operations, Vodafone
- Kenton Cool, mountaineer, alpinist and mountain guide
And that’s just a selection from day one.
The two-day Effectiveness Genesis Conference will take place at BAFTA on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd November. Click here to buy tickets.
There will also be free satellite events taking place on Monday 31st October, Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th November at various locations across London and the UK. To attend these, you will need to book your place through the app. You don’t need a conference ticket to attend the satellite sessions.
To view the full schedule of events across Effectiveness Week please visit the events page or download the free Effectiveness Week 2016 app from the app store or Google Play store.
Last updated 17/10/2016