Who is the course for?
For board level people in communication agencies of all disciplines.
What are the benefits?
- The programme focuses on the key skills you need to run your agency’s business.
- The course draws on the knowledge and experience of leading figures from across the breadth of the industry.
- The eight sessions will help you build your skills across all the facets of strong leadership.
- The programme includes a special panel session with industry luminaries on what they wish they'd know when they started out.
- An optional MIPA assignment based on the content of the course will merit successful individuals with 3 stars.
- Weds 2nd October - Introductory drinks hosted by Course Chair
- Weds 16th October - Effective Leadership: Demonstrating a return on your client’s investment
- Weds 6th November - Transformational Leadership: Leading yourself and leading others
- Weds 13th November - Creative Leadership: Building a Creative culture
- Weds 27th November - C Suite Leadership: Having a voice in the boardroom
- Weds 15th January - Commercial Leadership: Creating value in your business and maximising revenue
- Weds 29th January - Innovation Leadership: Backing new ideas/brands with business
- Weds 12th February - Today’s Leadership: How Brexit has affected the workforce, public policy, our roles and responsibilities.
- Weds 26th February - What I wish I’d known when I started out (panel session).