Who is the course for?
For board-level people in communication agencies of all disciplines.
What are the benefits?
- The programme focuses on the key skills you need to run your agency’s business.
- The course draws on the knowledge and experience of leading figures from across the breadth of the industry.
- The eight sessions will help you build your skills across all the facets of strong leadership.
- The programme includes a special panel session with industry luminaries on what they wish they'd know when they started out.
- An optional MIPA assignment based on the content of the course will merit successful individuals with 3 stars.
Our current Leadership Programme is running on Wednesdays from October 2019 - February 2020.
- 7 October 2020 - Introductory drinks hosted by Course Chair.
- 21 October 2020 - Effective Leadership: Demonstrating a return on your client’s investment.
- 4 November 2020 - Transformational Leadership: Leading yourself and leading others.
- 18 November 2020 - Creative Leadership: Building a Creative culture.
- 2 December 2020 - C Suite Leadership: Having a voice in the boardroom.
- 13 January 2021 - Commercial Leadership: Creating value in your business and maximising revenue.
- 27 January 2021 - Innovation Leadership: Backing new ideas/brands with business.
- 10 February 2021 - Today’s Leadership: How Brexit has affected the workforce, public policy, our roles and responsibilities.
- 24 February 2021 - What I wish I’d known when I started out (panel session).