We have entered the age of tech-driven disruption. AI is on the march and agencies are asking, “How do we respond?” We help agency leaders chart a course into the future and combine the best tech skills with the best human ones.
This is an action-oriented seminar for agency leaders: 8 pairs from 8 different agencies, 16 C-suiters in total. To get the most out of the course we recommend each pair is made up of a ‘doer’ (e.g. a GAD, Senior Project Manager, Operations Director or Business Director) and a ‘thinker’ (e.g. a Planning Director or Senior Creative). This course is meant to be a meeting of expert peers where the course leaders hope everyone learns from each other.
November course is now sold out. Please email Pippa@ipa.co.uk to be added to interest list.
“Do we carry on as normal or do we transform into a technology business?” “How To Be Human” challenges the industry’s prevailing binary thinking. It will argue that there is a third way: to form a partnership with AI, which enables us to move up the value chain. To do that, agencies need to be able to define, cultivate and enhance their uniquely human capabilities, both as talented individuals and as human collectives. We believe that this is the path to growth. This seminar is about how to be human – and win.
Each pair of delegates will walk away with:
• A map and timeline of how AI is impacting the industry and your agency
• A way to work out where you stand as a business on this now, and toolkit of available options
• New ideas on how to use and enhance the core human strengths of your people
• A chance to stress test your ideas and plans with industry peers
• An action plan for how you can respond to the AI challenge - and win.
Jon Leach and Ian Leslie