Building and maintaining a good relationship with your client is crucial in the advertising business. So this course delves into the nature of the relationship in great depth, to help you understand what your client is looking for and gives you the tools you need to maintain continuity, strengthen the bond and always make your client look good.
Building and maintaining a good relationship with your client is crucial in the advertising business. This course delves into the nature of the relationship in great depth, to help you understand what your client is looking for and gives you the tools to build the partnership
The half day course is aimed at account executives, account managers and account directors in any type of communication-orientated agency including; advertising, CRM, digital, social media, PR or promotional.
* Gain a full understanding of what your client expects and wants from you.
* Find out how to strengthen the client/agency relationship.
* Create a working plan to improve your client relationship going forward.
* The unique nature of the client/agency relationship (and how it’s different to other advisors).
* Knowing your client’s business and the environment they operate in.
* Looking at the relationship from the client’s perspective. What the client wants from their account team.
* What ‘trust’ really means and how to build it.
* Ensuring a high level and quality of communication. (And being certain you really are listening to your client.)
* Developing the antennae, you need to assess all aspects of the relationship.
* Confronting and resolving the sores that get rubbed.
* Analysing your current client relationship and developing practical steps to enhance it.
The workshop is fast paced and highly interactive with lots of exercises and opportunities for people to share their experiences.
Ogilvy - Graduate trainee to Board Director (13 years)
FCB San Francisco - Senior Vice President (4 years)
VCCP - Partner (14 years)
In October 2017 Paul decided to step away from agency life and is now running training for clients and agencies.
For more information email email@example.com