We do not have an upcoming date for this course, please add yourself to the interest list to receive updates for the course.
Who is the course for?
For board-level individuals in communication agencies of all disciplines.
What are the benefits?
- The programme focuses on the key skills you need to run your agency’s business.
- The course draws on the knowledge and experience of leading figures from across the breadth of the industry.
- The nine sessions will help you build your skills across all the facets of strong leadership.
- The programme's final session features a special panel session with industry luminaries on "What they wish they'd know when they started out".
- An optional MIPA assignment based on the content of the course will merit successful individuals with 3 stars.
- Leadership in turbulent times (introductory drinks hosted by Course Chair).
- Effective Leadership: Demonstrating a return on your client’s investment.
- Transformational Leadership: Leading yourself and leading others.
- Creative Leadership: Building a Creative culture.
- C-Suite Leadership: Having a voice in the boardroom.
- Commercial Leadership: Creating value in your business and maximising revenue.
- Innovation Leadership: Backing new ideas/brands with business.
- Today’s Leadership: How leaders can create a great place to work.
- What I wish I’d known when I started out (panel session).
You can read past Leadership course assignments that have achieved a Distinction on the IPA's Blog.