Who is the course for?
People within the agency who would benefit from lots of practical ideas to help them understand what to do and when, and then stick to it. Past delegates have ranged from graduates to owners of the business!
What are the benefits?
- Become better organized by developing the habit of making a to do list
- Discover how to prioritise for better results.
- Develop the ability to focus on your priorities
- Know how to stick to a plan once you have made it.
- Get the help you need to create an action plan tailored to your needs
- What’s in this for you?
- Taking responsibility and choosing how to operate
- Why and when you should write your to do list
- Nine methods to turn your to do list into a list of ordered priorities
- What actions get the best results – the 80/20 rule
- How to deal with some of the things that get in your way
- Techniques to help you concentrate on the priorities
- What are you going to commit to doing now?
- Before the course you’ll be asked to complete a simple and confidential questionnaire so that the material can be tailored to your needs e.g. adding sections on like tackling big goals or getting the best out of other people when you have little time.
- A private action plan will be sent to you after the course and followed up at three, six and nine month intervals.
- If bespoke in one agency there will also be public pledges and buddying up.