We are looking for an inquisitive, articulate, numerate and, above all, eager candidate who will assist in turning data in to insights, to help deliver increasing success for our clients.
Medialab are an award winning, independent data, digital & media planning agency. We use data insights to drive our clients’ success through a more intelligent use of media.
Fundamentally we believe the best business decisions are made when they are informed by data. Data is our heritage and has been at the heart of our business since inception over ten years ago. We encourage, educate and help clients to use data in the most insightful way to plan and buy across all media channels and deliver the right media solutions for business success.
We’re a rapidly growing agency which means there is lots of scope for you to develop your skills. We’re independently owned, which means there are no limits to what you can achieve. We’re also known as market-leaders in our field, and we have a very happy client base which we’re very proud of.
The team are young, fun and not afraid of hard-work and over-delivering on client expectations – and you’ll need to be part of this ethos.
You will be part of the growing Datalab team of data specialists within Medialab based at our West End London office.
• Build reporting dashboards to deliver daily, weekly, and monthly insights.
• Maintain our reporting solution through troubleshooting and fixing data issues.
• Unifying multiple data sets to single view outputs
• Build compelling and consistent data visualisations, delivering actionable insight to our planning teams
• Ensure quality and data integrity through data transformations (using scripts)
• Working with tech partners and publishers to ensure data is ingested correctly and in a usable manner.
• Work with media teams to ensure process is followed for any internal data inputs.
• Work very closely with internal teams to develop any naming convention changes and ensure these are followed.
• Identify and enhance existing reporting processes to be more efficient, timely, and effective
• Working with the Datalab team and other senior business stakeholders to develop data and analytical propositions.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience, ideally working within a media or marketing role
• Thorough understanding of how digital ad tracking works, and associated reporting and KPIs.
• Knowledge of data transformation using Python and SQL (ideal, but not essential).
• Data visualization skills
• Excellent competency using Microsoft Excel, good understanding of Word and PowerPoint
• High attention to detail
• Natural problem solver who enjoys a challenge
• Highly numerate with proven analytical skills
• Team player with a winning can-do attitude
• Proficient time management; able to handle a number of tasks at once and effectively manage their own time
• Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal English language skills/grammar
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting.
You will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career with us. Training is important to us, so you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses and access to the latest developments in the industry from on site learning sessions to on the job training and development.
We also offer a range of benefits:
- 22 days annual leave. In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Company Pension Contribution – with matched contributions of 3%
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Flexible start/finish times (8.30am – 5pm or 9.30am-6pm)
- Dedicated training where required plus weekly company-wide breakfast training sessions
- Free Fruit every day
- Dine Membership – discount on 000’s of restaurants across London and the UK!
We are also a social bunch, and offer:
- Company incentive trips (1-2 nights away abroad or in UK)
- End of month Thursday socials
- Friday afternoon social in the office every week (drinks from 4pm) and regular social events (e.g. quiz nights)
The Home of Data-driven success
Medialab is one of the fastest-growing independent media agencies in the UK. We adopt a granular, data-driven approach to develop integrated media strategies for business growth and long-term brand building.