We’re on the lookout for an Account Executive to join our Client Services Team. Our Account Handlers are responsible for managing digital marketing projects from beginning to end, partnering with our clients to help to underpin their marketing, communication and digital strategy and direction, as well as managing the financial and commercial elements of each client and each project. They work closely with our creative and planning teams and seamlessly alongside our Project Management team on the delivery of website development work.
This opportunity is to specifically work alongside our web support clients, working with a Project Manager on the delivery of support work, owning the contract renewal process for each client and identifying opportunities for growth / enhancements of our service.
You’ll be part of an energetic and collaborative team who are doing great things with ambitious clients across diverse sectors. including some well known brands; WaterAid, BAFTA, The Macallan and Famous Grouse, SC Johnson Professional, National Grid, National Youth Theatre, University of Central Lancashire, Stagecoach Bus and Wave Utilities, to name a few.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Forecast, monitor and control costs on support client and projects, preparing quotations and invoices for clients when needed
- Build relationships with maintenance and support clients
- Identify growth opportunities
- Keep status reports up to date and accurate
-Present to and communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Confident communicator
- Great organisational skills
- Process driven
- Financial management and reporting skills
- Proven team player
- Experience working in JIRA, Confluence and GDrive
- Experience working on web support work
- Digital marketing degree / qualification
We offer a competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this we provide a range of benefits, perks and opportunities to provide a rewarding package.
Perks and benefits of working for Access
- Working from home equipment budget
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Peer to peer bonus and recognition scheme
- Choose your own computer and equipment
- Training and personal development fund
- Conference and networking support and funding
- Flexible hours (within core working hours)
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- Additional maternity, paternity and sick leave support
- 24 days holiday (up to 29 days with additional loyalty holiday entitlement)
… and your birthday day off!
- Paid and subsidised social events
And when we’re in the office...
- Free fruit and healthy (and the occasional not so healthy) snacks
- Free secure car parking
- Free indoor secure bike store
- Free and subsidised onsite fitness and wellbeing classes
- Showers and lockers
- Tax free bike scheme