You will be working as part of a brilliant and experienced team providing support to the Senior Account Managers and Account Managers! This role would suit someone with amazing organisation and administrative skills and an excellent eye for detail.
The role will involve day to day duties of maintaining the account and reporting to a Senior Account Manager.
- Be responsible for maintaining the client’s Marketing Helpline.
- Ensure that any queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with the trafficking of projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product.
- Be responsible for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management.
- Responsible for managing allocated small projects from start to finish and deliver to time, cost and quality.
- Provide an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via Account Manager.
- Develop relationships with colleagues across the group and always support in a professional manner.
- Compile status reports and contact reports.
- Marketing or business-related degree would be highly desirable as would previous digital experience and/or knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team.
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Drive for personal growth.
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 3 days’ holiday to use during that anniversary year
- Your birthday as a day off
- Continuous Professional Development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Fridge Friday!
- Free parking (please note due to the location of our office you will need your own transport)
With a 30-year pedigree and a client base to be hugely proud of, RLA is a full-service advertising and marketing communications agency based in a beautiful converted barn in Bournemouth. You’ll have the best of both worlds as you’ll be based in a stunning, relaxed countryside location, but be just a 20-minute drive to Dorset’s finest beaches!