You will :
- Support and work with Manager/Director/ Team to ensure delivery of PHD’s media product , focusing on our Airbus, VF and BRP global accounts.
- Develop strong working relations with day to day clients and agency partners.
- Deliver brilliant account management basics – from finance, reporting, to systems and processes.
- Drive digital innovation across clients’ portfolio and across markets.
- Contribute to company-wide initiatives aimed at Finding a Better Way.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of core paid media channels combined with an ability to use insight, planning and finance tools & systems.
- Support the Manager/AD by delivering clear, articulate status meeting and contact reports. Operation of PHD information tools and systems (e.g. partner centre/dashboards) to support efficient account team delivery internally and externally.
- Own your own development – actively seek to learn, and support others to develop too.
- Understand technical media terms and strengths and weaknesses of each media; Understand the role of PHD within the communications process and the value we bring to the client’s business. Liaise with other partner agencies.
- Use Source, our internal plaform regularly.
- You will have: 0 – 2 years work experience.
- The ability to be articulate (written or oral), and comfortable presenting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good analytical skills and good with numbers.
- The capacity to manage and prioritize tasks to meet (often tight) deadlines.
-The ability to be highly organised and capable of managing upwards and with 3rd parties (media owners, partner agencies, potentially clients).
- A collaborative, positive ‘can-do’ mindset.
- Forward thinking, energetic, determined and proactive.
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday
Plus many more!
PHD invented communications planning over 25 years ago. We are now the most awarded network, winning Network of the Year the last 3 years running. PHD Global Business aims to be the best of PHD , working closely with the rest of the global PHD network. That’s more than 100 offices across 80 countries. We are part of Omnicom Media Group, the media division of Omnicom Group, Inc.
At PHD we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for our clients’ businesses.