To be the pivot point of the project; planning and executing projects by facilitating both internal teams and external suppliers regardless of media, on time, within budget, within scope and exceeding client expectations.
Working closely with the Project Lead the Account Executive is responsible for delivering projects and identifying new opportunities for business within the current client base.
• Ensure client expectations are exceeded
• Working alongside the relevant specialists to plan and deliver projects
• Oversee the progress of the project from concept to completion
• Regularly assessing potential risks to projects and identifying
• Prepare various reports, including briefs, site visit and contact reports
• Monitor and control budgets including time spent on jobs
• Administrative support within the company
• Support other members of the team and company
• Any other duties requested by your line manager.
• To open a project
• Construct project planner, identify and communicate deadlines to all
• Act as the support driver in the project to ensure all milestones are
• Ensure prudent financial management on projects
• Monitor, brief and oversee suppliers
• Ensure timely raising of PO’s and prompt reconciliations on all
• To close projects, financially and provide debrief report
• Attend onsite when required to ensure smooth delivery of the project.
• Scope projects with client and internal team
• Schedule of own workload ensuring deadlines are met
• Timely briefing of team on all project details
• Hold regular stakeholder project meetings
• To monitor timelines communicating any changes and their outcomes
• Ensure change order documentation is in place for any change in
• Complete timesheets and expenses in a timely manner.
• Line Manager
We offer competitive packages including pension, private healthcare for you and your family, as well as investment in your own professional development (and free trainers!). Flexible working is an option for all our team members.
We are an award-winning healthcare communications agency where people matter. We help our clients communicate with patients, healthcare professionals and their organisations.
We also care about our team and have twice won the workingmums.co.uk award for the best SME, as well as winning the IPA Platinum award (and the IPA's Gold award three years in a row prior to this) for our investment in our team's professional development.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk…