Graduate entry level to 1-year experience.
We’re hiring an Account Executive with a passion for all things digital and advertising to join our busy team. In this role, you’ll get exposure to account management, account planning, social PR and project management in the marketing and advertising industry.
The role will involve supporting account management with current campaigns (including workflow management, briefing the creative team and our designers, ensuring projects are delivered on time), managing social media for some of the clients and you will also be required to help out across other areas of the business where required.
• Warm, friendly and outgoing personality
• Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Willingness to help out where needed – we wear lots of different hats at MBA and our motto is ‘restless to do better, always’.
• Keen to learn about lots of different sectors/industries depending on the clients
• 25 days holiday per year plus one additional day of holiday for your birthday!
• Life insurance
• Permanent health insurance
• Private medical insurance
• Mobile phone
• Group personal pension plan
We’re a friendly tight-knit team, and love going out together to bond around a drink, or in the mud, or on a stage.... Haven’t you already heard about our infamous #mbagoodtimes social initiatives? Recent examples include evenings at 'Gospeloke' (karaoke with a live gospel choir) and PONG (digital beer pong!), as well as our summer and Christmas parties.
We're also proud to be one of a small number of UK agencies to maintain the top IPA CPD Platinum status, thanks to our ongoing commitment to professional development.
9am – 6pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch = 40 hours per week
The Stanley Building,
7 Pancras Square,
We’re an independent digital agency based in London’s King’s Cross, and an equal opportunity employer. We drive commercial success for our clients by applying joined-up data and infrastructure, content frameworks, Brand Action™ and creative technology to the way that people buy today – a digitally-fuelled, non-linear and dynamic ecosystem.
Some of clients include O2, Everest, Interflora, Royal Mail, Investec, Kerry Foods, Cambridge University, Comté Cheese, Riviera Travel and Sage Appliances by Heston Blumenthal.