You will be working on one of our key clients in the fashion retail industry, being involved in the adaptation and delivery of the campaign in the UK and Canada. The Account Executive is reporting directly to an Account Manager and is the administrative driver of the team.
You will be responsible for design adaption and artwork delivery from client brief through to delivery to the media across all above-the-line channels.
Day to day responsibilities
• Responsible for all of the day to day administrative processes necessary for the smooth running of an account
• Liaison with the creative department to schedule briefs and artwork
• Ensure all client and agency personnel are aware and adhere to timings
• Responsible for artwork from approved concept through implementation and despatch, including artwork accuracy, obtaining technical/mechanical specifications, internal approvals and adhering to deadlines
• Develop a good knowledge of all agency processes, including the finance systems
• Liaison with suppliers, adaption & media agencies
• Establish and maintain a good relationship with your client/s
• Developing a good understanding of your clients and their businesses/industry – doing the research, curious about brands
• Maintain a professional status when conducting agency business
• Effective prioritisation of your own workload
• Pursue good understanding of the creative process, developing strength of creative judgement and increasing involvement in brief writing
• Pursue good understanding of print and electronic production processes and all other tasks allocated by Account Manager.
Key Skills required
● Recent graduate or 1-2 years’ experience working in an agency environment
● An upbeat personality that is happy to work in a team
● Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
● Excellent attention to detail, organisational and administration skills
● Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
● Knowledge of French would be a bonus
We’re a team of 70+ retail obsessives within the VCCP Partnership, built to transform the fortunes of retail brands and brands within retail.
We work with a broad spectrum of clients from O2, Canon, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Grolsch to McArthurGlen, helping them overcome some of the issues facing the sector and achieve best in class retail activity. We know retail, and we know the pressures our clients are under to deliver bottom line, every single day. We speak their language and concentrate just as much on shopper insights and triggers as we do on increasing average transaction values and footfall.