Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a results-driven individual with the ability to work closely with a dynamic team. As Account Manager, you will get the experience of developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing clients.
What you’ll be doing:
• Providing expertise, guidance and insight across all Client accounts, both in a support capacity to the Account Directors and to the rest of the Agency team.
• Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing Clients, delivering on budget, on strategy, on time.
• Formulating and developing briefs for Clients and new business opportunities, which will be utilised by all teams across the Agency.
• Managing assignments from briefing through to invoicing.
• Ensuring accuracy and precision in all work at every stage; developing and working to strict schedules.
• Researching, collating, and interpreting relevant intelligence and statistical data, and applying it to inform strategic solutions.
• Seeking out and contributing to reputable new business opportunities.
• Producing relevant presentations for clients, new business opportunities and internal purposes, with accompanying documentation at all levels.
• Showing a detailed understanding of all disciplines and arenas in which we transact, which should be pursued and nourished at every opportunity.
• Demonstrating excellence in commercial acumen, through participation in Client and business forecasting, including precision in estimating and invoicing.
• Adhering to all internal Agency and ISO procedures, to include prompt completion of timesheets, generation of estimates and invoices, writing and distributing Contact Reports, and all other relevant documentation.
• Performing any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
• Participating in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
• Complying with Data Protection Regulations with regard to safeguarding customers’ sensitive information at all times.
• Performing the job in accordance with the Agency’s policies and procedures.
• Adhering to and supporting all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
The job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the business.
Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
Access to Private Health Care
Access to Well-being platform and initiatives