Team: Client Services
Line Manager: Senior Account Manager/Strategic Client Lead
Reports: May include Graduate Trainees, Account Executives
Role type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an established Account Manager or an ambitious Senior Account Exec wanting to step up. You’ll be joining an award winning, and growing, B2B agency in Central London, to work on high profile accounts and international campaigns.
Agency Inc, based in Somerset House, is a new breed of strategic agency, that offers senior strategic planning and creative solutions to global clients in the technology, engineering, manufacturing, and sports & leisure sectors. We build experienced, flexible teams around our clients’ needs, delivering brand repositioning, fully integrated campaigns, and content marketing strategies.
The role in brief
The AM will be responsible for delivering projects and nurturing the accounts they’re responsible for, ensuring that all clients’ needs are met. They will be working into an experienced Senior Account Manager/Strategic Client Lead and as part of a tight-knit client services team, but with a defined role and full client responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity to:
• Be a big part of the team and take on a high level of responsibility
• Hone and grow your skills working with an experienced team
• Flex and develop your strategic muscles to help develop creative, insight-led campaigns
• Work closely with all key agency functions (research and planning, senior management, and studio), and external suppliers
• Develop and grow client relationships
• Managing the client relationship through effective communication, being responsive and proactive and always extremely well organised
• Delivering creative projects to the highest quality and managing clients from brief to final delivery – ensuring deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded
• Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities, helping shape clients’ strategic growth
• Developing a deep understanding of the client’s business and products as well as an awareness of wider market trends
• Managing the financials of each project and account, ensuring profitability and timely invoicing and billing
• Writing inspirational creative briefs in association with the planner and SAM/SCL and going on to direct the development of creative work, presenting and selling this effectively to clients
As an Account Manager or ambitious Senior Account Exec, you will have earnt your stripes in a leading integrated agency, preferably working with B2B clients. As such you will have:
• Experience in delivering advertising, digital marketing, content creation (including films), direct marketing, social media, and design solutions
• High level of numeracy with the ability to craft budget estimates and to manage profit and loss on individual project for clients as a whole
• Ensured that campaign budgets and timings are met
• Helped to grow your accounts
• Clear, concise communication skills – both written and verbal
• Strong presentation skills
• A highly organised way of working, with solid attention to detail
• The ability to cope under pressure, juggle competing demands, and work to tight deadlines
• Experience handling difficult situations and the ability to remain positive and resilient
• Must be educated to degree level
• Minimum of 1 years in an agency environment with a proven track record of working in a successful account team.
• B2B experience is a desirable but not essential
• Project management experience and day to day client management is a must
Group Pension Scheme (Scottish Widows)
Private Medical Insurance (Vitality)
Bonus – discretionary, based on agency-wide revenue targets
20 days paid holiday per annum
Agency Inc, based in Somerset House, is a new breed of lead agency, that offers senior strategic planning and creative solutions to global clients in the technology, engineering, and manufacturing sectors. We build experienced, flexible teams around our clients' needs, delivering brand repositioning, fully integrated campaigns, and content marketing strategies.