Are you an experienced Account Executive looking for your next challenge?
If so, we want to hear from you.
We are a growing strategic healthcare communications agency looking to expand our team. You would be joining our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives. At Cuttsy+Cuttsy people are the main focus of everything we do; from patients through to our own team.
As Account Manager, you will work closely with our Account Team to deliver client projects and identify opportunities for new business. An excellent communicator, your role will be pivotal to ensure happy clients through great project delivery; from planning and execution to facilitation of both internal teams and external suppliers.
Projects you get involved in may vary from disease awareness campaigns through to healthcare training programmes, events and more. Every project will be unique to the client and audience needs. Your focus will always be on exceeding client expectations.
The Account Manager role would suit someone who has worked in an account and/or communication role who is ready for more responsibility. You will also have a keen interest in healthcare and feel motivated to work on projects that will ultimately improve patients’ lives.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with all clients
- Proactively identify client needs and opportunities for the agency
- Organically and pro-actively grow the business in-line with the account
- Uphold the values, vision and culture of the company
- Ensure C+C always exceed their clients’ expectations
- Maintain an open and positive culture within the Client Services Team
- Participate in proposal development
- Assume financial responsibility for client budgets including change of
- Regularly review projects
- 18 months+ experience in an account and/or communication role
- Proven experience of gaining, growing and maintaining client
- Experience of managing communication projects from planning to
delivery and evaluation across multiple channels
- Experience in domestic and international markets
- Life science, communications or marketing degree
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about learning, developing and improving your skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
We offer competitive packages including pension, private healthcare for you and your family, as well as investment in your own professional development (and free trainers!). Flexible working is an option for all our team members.
Cuttsy and Cuttsy
We are an award-winning healthcare communications agency where people matter. We help our clients communicate with patients, healthcare professionals and their organisations.
We also care about our team and have twice won the workingmums.co.uk award for the best SME, as well as winning the IPA's Gold award three years in a row for our investment in our team's professional development.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk…