Although the job title might sound like you’ll be hole-punching financial
documents and making coffee for 8 hours a day, we promise that won’t be the case. In this role you’ll be exposed to every area of our creative business, particularly the marketing/new business, account management and creative departments, and will play a key part in ensuring a productive and organised working environment.
We hope to find someone who is proactive and hardworking with exceptional organisational skills, high attention to detail and a willingness to get stuck in and get stuff done. Excellent communication skills, bags of enthusiasm and great drive are all important, along with being able to adapt to a fast-paced, creative environment. Ultimately, it’s about having a positive, 'can do’ attitude and wanting to be part of the team.
As an agile company of around 30 people, we can offer huge variety within this role, working in a dynamic team environment, with lots of exposure to senior members of the team. This is an opportunity to experience how an agency works and to learn as you go, with the room to grow and progress.
Experience with MS Office is important.
• Diary management for directors
• Booking travel/events
• Some personal assistant duties
• Creative department resource management
Marketing Assistant responsibilities
• Support with social media channels
• Support with management of agency profiles
• Support with new business management
• Support with social events and marketing events organisation
Office Management responsibilities
• Daily office management including; stationary, filing systems, running errands and front of house responsibilities
• General, ad hoc support as and when needed
• Support with organisation of agency processes
• Support with staff wellbeing initiatives
• Support with staff onboarding
• Support with organisation of staff training
Quiet Storm is an independent company with network partners for international business.