We are seeking an ambitious and experienced Data & Technology expert to drive adoption of our industry leading data solutions.
As Associate Director – Data, you will report directly into the Director of Data & Analytics. You will work directly with clients and internal teams to identify how our data solutions can solve business challenges, prepare and win business pitches, and project manage the delivery of those successfully.
Key duties include:
- Define and iterate on the solutions we offer by working directly with clients to understand their challenges.
- Create business proposals based on positive return on investment by evaluating the potential value for clients.
- Attend industry events and stay up to date with data technology trends. Identify opportunities for us help clients with new challenges.
- Develop your team, empower and enable them to be successful in their career progression.
- Contribute to the long-term strategy for the Data & Analytics department in iProspect North.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commercial experience in a technical marketing role.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Willingness and passion to learn about ‘all things data’, and to problem solve for clients leveraging the expertise in the Data & Analytics team.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what it’s like to work here: