We are currently looking for an account executive to work in our London programmatic operations & engagement team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting local PHD markets on global campaign launches and ad hoc requests.
- Day-to-day account support including liaising with PHD markets on upcoming programmatic campaigns, digital implementation, financial tracking and reporting.
- Working on programmatic media with some broader digital activity. - Acting as the bridge between internal specialist teams and local PHD markets.
- Manage weekly/monthly calls with local PHD markets for updates and status of current live activity and upcoming campaign launches.
- Proactively knowledge share across internal teams and global hubs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have obtained a good university degree or educational equivalent.
- Have a strong numeracy and be confident at working with complex spreadsheets.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to build relationships with key internal & international teams and their representatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Be able to demonstrate a desire to work within the media industry.
- We are looking for a bright, confident person who is a good communicator and keen to learn about digital media.
- They should be good at working in close teams, happy multitasking, keen to learn and have good eye for detail.
- 0 to 1+ years working experience in ad operations, media, marketing or research/analytical role.
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data.
- Fluent in English, additional languages advantageous
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Half day off on your birthday
- Monthly social events
- Breakfast And many more!
PHD Global Business Unit is part of PHD, a media agency with a planning heritage. We help our clients use data from Paid Social and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move our clients’ business forward.