We are currently looking for an account executive to work in our London programmatic operations & engagement team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting local PHD markets on global campaign launches and ad hoc requests.
- Day-to-day account support including liaising with PHD markets on upcoming programmatic campaigns, digital implementation, financial tracking and reporting.
- Working on programmatic media with some broader digital activity.
- Acting as the bridge between internal specialist teams and local PHD markets.
- Manage weekly/monthly calls with local PHD markets for updates and status of current live activity and upcoming campaign launches.
- Proactively knowledge share across internal teams and global hubs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have obtained a good university degree or educational equivalent.
- Have a strong numeracy and be confident at working with complex spreadsheets.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to build relationships with key internal & international teams and their representatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Be able to demonstrate a desire to work within the media industry.
- We are looking for a bright, confident person who is a good communicator and keen to learn about digital media.
- They should be good at working in close teams, happy multitasking, keen to learn and have good eye for detail.
- 0 to 1+ years working experience in ad operations, media, marketing or research/analytical role.
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data.
- Fluent in English, additional languages advantageous
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Half day off on your birthday
- Monthly social events
And many more!
PHD invented communications planning over 25 years ago. We are now the most awarded media network, winning Network of the Year the last 2 years running. PHD Global Business aims to be the best of PHD, working closely with the rest of the global PHD network. That’s more than 100 offices across 74 countries. We are part of Omnicom Media Group, the media division of Omnicom Group, Inc.
At PHD we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.