We are on the hunt for individuals with attention to detail, high levels of literacy and numeracy to start their careers in a media agency.
We are John Ayling & Associates (JAA) who are one of the oldest media independent agencies in the world - JAA are the original media independent specialists. Built on integrity and transparency, we work in collaboration with clients, media owners and agency partners to deliver creative and rigorous media thinking that drives lasting business growth. Our vision is to make clients fall in love with media agencies again by offering uncompromisingly good planning and buying with impeccable service levels.
JAA offers an opportunity to learn about all media channels from Paid Search to Television; and offers the chance to plan and buy across all media too. We believe in providing interesting opportunities in a fast-paced, intelligent and sociable environment. This makes JAA the ideal agency to start your media career.
- Liaise and negotiate with TV Saleshouses such as ITV, C4 & Sky to ensure campaign targets and deal terms are being delivered
- Build rapport with key sales people through phone calls, meetings & social occasions
- Monitor the delivery of TV & BVOD campaigns on a daily basis using bespoke systems and Excel
- Requirement for total accuracy in reconciliation & management of campaign
- Liaise with the client teams to report campaign delivery, programme information and market updates
- Using available research, analysis and TV systems to inform TV buying
- Assist the team in compiling analysis
- Develop market information and programme knowledge
High levels of literacy and numeracy
Solid academic achievement
Evidence of being a strong team-player
Strong work ethic & evidence of work experience or internships
A keen interest in advertising and media
Excellent communication and social skills
Strong organisation skills and excellent time management
Ability to multitask and deliver against set deadlines
Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Evidence of good attention to detail
Whilst there are no specific educational or work experience requirements for this role, we would like to see evidence that you are hardworking, motivated and have a true passion for advertising.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working hours 9:30am-5:30pm, with flexibility to work from home an agreed number of days a week
- Location: we’re based on Soho Square in London’s West End (although we are remote working until at least August 31st and will offer some flexibility thereafter)
- Holiday: 25 days not including bank holidays (and usually some extra days over Xmas!)
- We also have a yearly legendary Christmas trip away or abroad!
Established in 1978, JAA are the original media independent specialists. Built on integrity and transparency, we work in collaboration with clients, media owners and agency partners to deliver creative and rigorous media thinking that drives lasting business growth.
We have nurtured a strong and distinctive JAA spirit that resonates through all our work: Enterprising. Curious. Fluid.
Our annual billings are £55 million across all media, from digital to DRTV. Our client experience spans packaged goods, technology, financial services, retail and many other categories but we are renowned for our unrivalled expertise in charity fundraising, for which we have a rich heritage in delivering innovation, growth and outstanding performance.