This role will give you the opportunity to work with an innovative group of clients that includes one of Starcom’s biggest gloabal client;The Fiat, Chrysler Automobiles Group. This is a great opportunity to work across a car client with brands that include: Fiat, Chrysler, Alfa Romeo and Jeep to name a few. Other clients within the group include Visa, Duracell, Air bnb and EA Games.
We have excellent client relationships in place, and you will have the opportunity for direct contact throughout the AV planning and buying process.
The AV team is a highly collaborative, honest, supportive and proactive group of people who believe in going the extra mile to deliver a job brilliantly done.
They are friendly and sociable, hardworking and dedicated, but above all passionate about media and specifically, TV, Video, Radio and Cinema.
• Leading a team of AV buyers to deliver best in class activity across TV, Video, Radio and Cinema mediums for Samsung ensuring all KPIs are delivered.
• Negotiating with various sales house teams to drive added value opportunities for Samsung
• Meeting all deadlines set by either the AV team, planning team and/or the client - ensuring the team do the same.
• Ensuring all AV administration is completed accurately and in a timely fashion
• Keeping abreast of changes within the AV marketplace - sharing market intelligence with the AV team and Samsung.
• Working with the team to ensure that all KPIs and any audit specifics are achieved
• Building productive relationships with planning teams and the Samsung clients (understanding the client’s organisational structure and the market they operate in)
• Using the appropriate systems and technology to get under the skin of audience behaviour and consumption of TV, Video, Radio and Cinema.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their craft. They should have a genuine hunger to build successful AV communication strategies that challenge the status quo and excite our clients. They should be a fully-rounded and specialist AV media buyer/planner. You will have a strong understating of mathematics. You will continually keep up-to-date with market developments and embrace the new. You take great pride in delivering outstanding work across every campaign and supporting a team to do the same. Core skills should include:
• Negotiation skills
• Advanced presentation skills
• A proven track record of managing people
• Advanced communication skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
• Expert knowledge of BrandOcean/MediaExplorer, TechEdge, Excel and powerpoint
• Advanced knowledge of the media auditing process – existing relationships with Ebiquity would be an advantage
• Extremely confident with the implementational planning of TV, Radio, Video and Cinema
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges
• Creative and open to new ideas with the confidence to challenge briefs.
• Ability to work well with people – within the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners of all levels too.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- your birthday off (after 1 years service)
- Increased to 30 days holiday after 5 years
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme
- Refer a Friend bonus's
- Free drinks/coffee etc
- Local business discounts
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including in the UK: Airbnb, Samsung, Lidl, Dreams and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media—the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Spark and Blue 449—a key division of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups.